Timesavers for Weekend LeafSeekers: Genealogy Tips to Keep You On Track
Do you find little time to investigate the family tree? When you have a few moments to research, do you often walk away with few results? Consider refocusing your skills to become more productive, not exhausted.
Instructor: LaDonna Garner, M.A.
Cost: $15 per Adult; limited to 12 Adult students
Virtual Classroom Time: 1 pm – 3 pm CST
- Two (2) hours of instruction and discussion.
- Login registration information for entry into the Zoom classroom will be forwarded after your purchase.
- Handouts will be forwarded via email prior to the start of class.
Choose an upcoming session:
- Wednesday, 12 May 2021
- Wednesday, 11 August 2021
Students who complete this mini-clinic will be able to apply techniques learned to:
- Stay focused on family research tasks.
- Practice shortcuts to maximize productive research.
- Extract pertinent information from records to further research planning.