Finding Your Path Using FamilySearch
FamilySearch has a new facelift! You need a new approach to using its resources.
Join me for a workshop to help you tackle this wonderful repository online!—
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Instructor: LaDonna Garner, M.A.
Cost: $30 per Adult; limited to 8 Adult students
Virtual Classroom Time: 1 pm – 3:00 pm CST
Class Dates: February 9 & 16, 2023
- Four (4) hours of instruction and discussion over two (2) sessions.
- Login registration information for entry into the Zoom classroom will be forwarded after your purchase.
- Handouts will be forwarded via email prior to the start of class.
Students who complete this course will be able to apply techniques learned to:
- Virtually walk around the FamilySearch.org online repository
- Navigate, locate, and determine available resources for their local region.
- Access and locate digitized courthouse documents in the catalog
- Download & print online digital documents
- Cite sources from online digital documents
Note: Students must have a free user account with FamilySearch.org prior to the start of class. Please visit https://www.familysearch.org/register/custom/1 to set up a user account.