Introduction to Building Your Black Family Tree
Do you wish to know more about where your family came from? Have you wondered how to get started building a family tree? Join one of these introductory sessions to find out how to get started on your family tree!
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: LaDonna Garner, M.A.
Cost: $0 — Complimentary per Adult; limited to 8 Adult students
Choose a Session:
- Virtual Classroom Time (Afternoon Session) at 1 pm – 2:00 pm CST
- Virtual Classroom Time (Evening Session) at 7 pm – 8:00 pm CST
Class Date: January 21, 2023
- 1 (One) Hour of instruction and discussion.
- Login registration confirmation for entry into the Zoom classroom will be forwarded via email.
- A handout download link will be sent after you checkout to print for the session.
Students who complete this course will be able to apply techniques learned to:
- How to gather and record their known family information.
- Review family documents for facts to build a family foundation.
- Set up a research plan to tackle the unknown family information.