Decoding Historical Handwriting
Interpreting old documents can make research difficult. Learn a few tips on reading historical handwriting.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Instructor: LaDonna Garner, M.A.
Cost: $45 per Adult; limited to 10 Adult students
Virtual Classroom Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm CST
Class Dates: TBA
- Two sessions (2 hours each) of instruction and discussion to interpret, read, and extract genealogical information from historical records.
- Login registration information for entry into the Zoom classroom will be forwarded after your purchase.
- Handouts will be forwarded via email prior to the start of class.
Students who complete this mini-clinic will be able to apply techniques learned to:
- Tackle historical handwriting reading difficulties.
- Extract pertinent information from records to advance research findings.