Decoding Historical Handwriting
Interpreting old documents can make research difficult. Learn a few tips on reading historical handwriting.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Instructor: LaDonna Garner, M.A.
Cost: $25 per Adult; limited to 12 Adult students
Virtual Classroom Time: 1 pm – 3 pm CST
- Two (2) hours of instruction and discussion.
- Login registration information for entry into the Zoom classroom will be forwarded after your purchase.
- Handouts will be forwarded via email prior to the start of class.
Choose an upcoming session:
- Wednesday, 19 May 2021
- Wednesday, 18 August 2021
Students who complete this mini-clinic will be able to apply techniques learned to:
- Tackle historical handwriting reading difficulties.
- Extract pertinent information from records to advance research findings.