Back to the Beginning: Starting Your Family Tree — Registration Closed
Have you ever wished to discover an ancestor or compile your family’s story? Maybe you’d like a refresher? Consider this to navigate a beginner’s tasks to research the family tree.
Schedule a 2-day, 2-hour session with the instructor, LaDonna Garner, M.A. to begin your family tree journey in a one-on-one setting.
- Cost: $25 per a single Adult
- Classroom Time: TBD
Registered students will receive:
- Four (4) hours of instruction and discussion – divided over two (2) days.
- Login information for entry into the Zoom virtual classroom will be forwarded after your purchase.
- Handouts will be forwarded by email prior to the start of the workshop.
Students who complete the course will be able to apply techniques learned to:
- Fill family forms and pedigree charts.
- Search for vital records.
- Extract genealogical information from genealogical records.
- Determine primary and secondary source facts.
- Draft source document citations.
- Assemble a basic family tree.